Rules & Procedures
Merit Badges Pamphlet Library
Scouts can borrow Merit Badge pamphlets free of charge from the Troop 209 Library.
1. Scouts select which Merit Badge they want to work on, and obtain a signed blue Merit Badge Application card from the Troop's Scout Master.
2. Click here and look to see if and when the pamphlet they need is available.
3. At a troop meeting scouts are to contact the Troop's Librarian to sign out the pamphlet. The Librarian will post on this website who borrowed the pamphlet and when its due back.
4. While scouts use the pamphlet to work on their merit badge they are to treat the pamphlets with care, and not write in them.
5. Scouts are to return the pamphlets on or before the due date. Late fees will be applied to late or lost items (see below).